Thursday, June 7, 2012

One!

I cannot believe it's already here. Sweet Bennett is turning one today! Exactly one year ago, I was getting ready to meet this amazing boy. It was a scary time before he arrived not knowing what to expect. If only I could have seen a glimpse of our future, I could have relaxed completely. But as soon as I saw his face, I knew everything was going to be okay. And I was right, Bennett is more than okay. He is perfect. This boy has taught me a lot about life in his twelve months. I am so thankful to have him in my life. Our family is so much better with him in it. Andrew and I constantly reflect on how lucky we are to have these two perfect sons. Matthew just adores Bennett, and Bennett is obsessed with his big brother as well! He is the sweetest, funniest, cuddliest, most mischievous, little one year old. I can't get enough of him.


No comments: